This registration includes any children with special needs who would require special education services.
A child whose fifth birthday is on or before Sept. 2, 2012, shall be entitled, based on age, to public kindergarten admission.
The following items must be brought by the parent or guardian when enrollment takes place:
• Original birth certificate.
• Original social security card.
• Certificate of immunization (blue slip). All shots must be current in order to register. Contact your doctor or health department at 205-338-3357 prior to registration.
• 2 proof of residence by the following: a current utility bill (i.e. electric or water) showing the student’s parent(s), guardian(s), and custodian(s) by name and street address.
• Court ordered guardianship or custodial papers (if applicable).
• Parent/guardian driver license.
Registration forms are available at www.stclaircountyschools.net under Students/ Student Forms. Please have all items available at time of registration. All information is needed before students can be placed in a class and these items need to be on file before school starts.
For more information, contact the elementary school for which your child is zoned.
The St. Clair County School Board of Education is located at 410 Roy Drive in Ashville and may be contacted by phone at 205-594-7131.
Please bring your child with you to registration.
Ashville Elementary School
Registration is April 5, from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Phone number is 205-594-5242.
Odenville Elementary School
Registration is May 10, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Phone number is 205-629-6406.
Margaret Elementary School
Registration dates are April 28, and May 5, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. each day. Phone number is 205-629-5034.
Moody Elementary School
Registration dates are May 9-10, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day. Phone number is 205-640-2180.
Springville Elementary School
Round-Up is April 24, starting at 9 a.m. Registration is April 26 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Phone number is 205-467-6550.
Steele Jr. High School
Registration is April 19, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Phone number is 256-538-5489.
Registration is April 15-20, from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day. Phone number is 205-472-2123.