• Thursday, April 12: North St. Clair Relay will hold its last committee meeting before Relay at 6 p.m., at the Springville High School lunchroom.
• Friday, April 13: The 1st ‘Toss Out Cancer’ one-pitch softball tournament begins at 6 p.m., at Moody City Park. Entry fee is $125. No umpire fees. For more information, contact Tonya Jameson at 918-781-3230. Five teams are registered, but organizers would like to have eight.
• Tuesday, April 17: Spirit Night at Chick-Fil-A in Leeds. A portion of the sales for the day goes to Relay.
• Saturday, April 21: ‘Hoops for Hope’ takes place from 12:30 p.m.-3 p.m., at Moody High School. Shooting free throws for a donation.
• Friday, April 20: Cancer Survivor Dinner at 6 p.m., at Friendship Baptist Church.
• Saturday, April 21: Bunco at Moody City Hall, at 5:30 p.m. Cost to play is $20.
• Tuesday, April 24: Last team captain meeting before Relay for North St. Clair at 6 p.m. at Springville High School lunchroom.
• Saturday, April 28: Creek Bank 5K and Fun Run, in Leeds. Register at active.com, visit Crossroads Animal Clinic or see Lindsay Dring or Becky Hogan. Relay will also have a booth and sell luminaria, purple bows, etc., at the festival.
• Saturday, April 28: Gospel Singing at 6 p.m., at Pell City Second Baptist Church
Maurices has a purse from Wilson’s Leather filled with several gift cards and other things that they are taking donations for a chance to win. The purse is at Wilson’s Leather at the Shops of Grand River and donations can be made there to put your name in that drawing that will take place at Relay.
• Monday, April 30: The Leeds/Moody Survivor dinner will begin at 6:30 p.m., at Moody City Hall. There will be a guest speaker and entertainment as well as dinner. Call 930-8868 or register online at relayforlife.org/leedsmoody for more information.
• Tuesday, May 1: Bank Night at PNC Bank in Springville, from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. Turn in any money before Relay.
Relay for Life for both begins Friday, May 4, at 6 p.m., at Bill Morris Stadium in Moody, and at Tiger Stadium in Springville. For more information for Leeds/Moody, call Becky Hogan at 205-567-7621; for North St. Clair, call Jaime Duggan at 205-368-0094.