The first church in the Leeds area, Shiloh Presbyterian Church was organized in 1821. The hand-hewn church building was built on a tract of land adjacent to historic Shiloh Cemetery. Leeds Presbyterian Church has been at its current location since 1913. In 1948, Mosley’s father, builder Bill Jarrett, constructed the most recent addition to the church, which added a fellowship hall and upstairs rooms.
For an area that is progressing as rapidly as Leeds, it is commendable that it continues to protect its history. We hope the citizens there agree.